The perfect opportunity to get back to nature and enjoy the peaceful atmosphere of the beautiful Marlborough Sounds.
Kiwi Ranch – Curious Cove is situated 12km from Picton with boat only access.
You will enjoy fishing, sightseeing around the Sounds, bush walks, swimming, indoor bowls, table tennis, board games, concert night, chapel time, sing-song or just relaxing.
You will need
- personal clothes
- bedding (if not hiring it)
- insect repellent
- fishing rod
- bathing costume if swimming
- craft work or book
Our launch (Tira Hou) leaves Picton (next to the Ferry Terminal) at 1pm on the day camp starts and returns by 12pm on the day camp ends.
$350 per person or $680 per married couple
- Bedding placed on your bed ($10 extra)
- Your bed made up for you ($15 extra)
- Optional launch day trip ($25 extra)