- A bond of $500.00 must accompany the booking form
to confirm your booking
- This bond will be refunded less any charges for damages to
facilities or equipment, graffiti found and any additional
cleaning required after departure.
Deposit & Payment
- A deposit will be required 3 months prior to your booking.
This will be based on $5.00 per person per day subject to a
minimum of $500.00.
- Payment of your account is required on departure from camp
unless prior arrangement has been made.
- A 5% surcharge will be added to any account not paid on
- All cancellations must be advised in writing.
- Your deposit will be refunded only where we are able to re-book
that space, The bond is non-refundable
Rules and Behaviour
- It is your responsibility to provide adequate adult supervision
for your group at all times. (Min 1 : 6)
- We reserve the right to dismiss campers who do not adhere to
- Camp must be quiet between 10.30 pm and 7.00 am.
- Kiwi Ranch – Curious Cove is a smokefree workplace.
- No ALCOHOL, drugs, chewing gym, animals, or firearms are
permitted on the premises.
- All damages are to be reported. The cost of any damage to
property will be charged to your account.
- A fire permit must be obtained from DOC if required.
- Camp grounds and all cabins and rooms used by your group
must be left clean and tidy before you leave. Camp staff will
check to see this is done satisfactorily.
- A cleaning surcharge will be deducted from your bond for any
areas that require additional cleaning after departure.